Our dedicated team of careers consultants works with thousands of students each year and runs a wide-ranging programme.
We are always looking for employers to be more involved in our work, from giving talks and providing industry workshops, to supporting our recruitment events.
The Careers and Job Prospects service aims to help develop and improve the employability of our students and graduates. We provide specialist one-to-one and group advice, careers management sessions and employment activities covering:
- Reviewing CVs, covering letters and application forms
- Career planning and decision making
- Options with a subject/degree
- Preparing for interviews and assessment centres
- Developing portfolios
- Networking events and activities with employers
- Advice about self-employment and entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate study
We also provide:
- Access to full-time work, part-time jobs, work experience, and internships via our online jobs board.
- A 24/7 online Ask Us service for careers and job queries.
- Regular recruitment and employment events including employer-led presentations, workshops and fairs.
- Access to business mentors to develop your understanding of the world of work.