Sponsored work-based degrees
Sponsor a business degree student
Sponsored business degrees offer a unique way to bring fresh ideas into your business organisation.
They're a cost-effective means to recruit the best graduate talent, ensuring that your recruits have exactly the skills and approach that your business is looking for.
An educated, outside perspective can be an incredible advantage to your business, especially when it comes with the very latest knowledge and thinking – and access to the highly respected and industry-experienced academics here at the Business School.
Leadership and Management - BA (Hons)
This three-year course serves as an excellent graduate talent pipeline. Students spend most of the three years based in your company, supported by four short bursts of highly-focused academic study.
- Students spend 11 weeks on campus, learning from their peers’ experiences too.
- Students are assessed entirely on business reports and assignments that are totally focused on your company, bringing you great value.
- Like a consultant, the student will make recommendations based on their research – which you can use to make valuable improvements to your business.
Leadership and Organisational Performance - MSc
Would your business appreciate the value a graduate could add? As part of this innovative course, students spend six months embedded in your organisation.
- Bolster your skills base with a graduate with some life experience
- We'll help you find the right student for your business or tailor the programme to one of your current employees.
- If your placement student has what you’re looking for, they're perfectly placed to carry straight on into full-time employment.
As part of the Leadership and Organisational Performance - MSc, Birmingham City Business School graduate Warren Smith has worked closely with East End Foods. He’s undertaken a valuable piece of research that the company is now going to implement to help their business grow.