Recruit our current students
Recruiting one of our committed students is an excellent way to get short-term, low-risk access to the very latest industry knowledge. It is particularly useful if:
Your business will benefit from...
- An opportunity to identify talented individuals as potential employees
- A flexible way of meeting staffing needs at a lower cost
- Increase your workforce without a long-term commitment
- Inject fresh and innovative ideas from ambitious individuals
- Create links with Birmingham City Business School for future collaboration
- You have limited or stretched resources and are you struggling to address key issues in your business.
- You need a short-term boost to your team’s resources.
- You are considering employing a graduate but want to be sure you’re making the right choice.
We offer many ways to get fresh thinking into your business:
- Recruit an undergraduate student for a year with our popular undergraduate sandwich placements.
- Recruit an undergraduate or postgraduate student on a specific project, paid or unpaid, including summer student internships.
- Recruit a postgraduate student to investigate a human resource issue in your business.
Add value to your business with a new approach to Master’s work placements.
Students on our International Human Resource Management (CIPD) MSc undertake a six-week placement, investigating a live issue (such as absence, staff turnover or training) and produce a report.
Students on our Leadership and Organisational Performance MSc undertake a six-month placement, offering companies the opportunity to work with our students to deliver improvements to an organisations performance. It offers a rare chance to benefit from the expertise of a Master’s student. We could also tailor the programme specifically to your organisation and for your employees.
One week consultancy projects
Recruit experienced and expert students to work on a live one-week national or international consultancy project. Experienced managers on our Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) put theory into practice with a project that’s invaluable for both student and organisation. Students on our MSc in Leadership and Organisational Performance also have the chance to undertake a one-week international consultancy project.
Could your organisation benefit from placing a student? Contact the Business Services Team on +44 (0)121 331 6550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org