School's Advisory Board
The central purpose of the Birmingham City Business School’s Advisory Board is to provide advice, guidance and support to the Dean and senior colleagues helping us to achieve our vision and strategic objectives. Boasting the names of senior executives from both national and international blue chip companies such as Sainsbury’s, Cap Gemini and Rank these people know their business.
Members of the Board will, individually and collectively, contribute to communication and endorsement of the School’s work and help raise our profile and reputation. Their expertise will also:-
- Serve as a sounding board on new programs and activities.
- Identify opportunities for students to interact with business, both public and non-profit organisations, through internships, mentoring, and experiential learning.
- Serve as an advocate for the school’s interest with the external community.
- Provide access to business leaders.
- Assist in acquiring resources and fund raising in support of the mission
Current Board members
|Sean Connolly||Director Egremont Consultancy|
|Ian Burke||CEO/chair, The Rank Group plc|
|Daniella Campari||Marketing Director, Wrigley UK|
|Paula Clark||CEO, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust|
|Victor Cocker||Ex- CEO, Seven Trent Water|
|Richard Dealtry||MD, Intellectual Partnership Consulting Ltd and expert in corporate universities|
|Paul Forster||Chair, The Prostate Cancer Charity, ex-chair/ CEO Euro RSCG UK plc|
|Derek Randall||Exec director, Severfield-Rowen plc|
|Helen Webb||Retail and logistics director, Sainsbury’s|
|Mr Alagappan||Former chair, MCB Murugappa Group|
|Dieter Lange||Head of Central/ Eastern Europe, Cap Gemini|
|Tom Friedewald||International HR Manager, Man & Supply Chain, Imperial Tobacco Group|
|Kevin Todd||President and CEO of Rosinter Restaurants, Russia|
|Craig McAlister||Dean, Crummer School of Business, Rollins College|
|Thomas Froehlicker||Dean, HEC Management School, University of Liege|