New payroll system
The new payroll system is now live and available for you to view your payslip.
How to access your MyView Payslip Portal
You can access via the internet using the following link: https://saas.ngahr.com/bcu/dashboard
Follow these steps to get set up
- The system will take you to the ‘Sign in’ page
- To access the system you will first need to set up a temporary password
- Click on the 'forgotten your password?' button to ensure that a new password is created for you.
- Fill in user name box with your payroll number only (you can see this on your previous SAP payslip) - leave out any leading ‘0’s and don’t include the words ‘ID’, only use your payroll number. (If you’re a new employee and due to be paid for the first time in November, please contact the Payroll Office on +44 (0)121 331 5711, who will provide the support required to access your payslip).
- Click on the ‘Reset my account’ button. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a temporary password. If you have entered the correct user name, you should receive a temporary password very quickly. The email address on your payroll record will determine where your reset email is sent.
- The next page will show a confirmation message
- Click on the 'Continue' button.
- The system will take you back to the sign in page.
- In the username box enter your payroll number.
- Check your home and/or work email for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Cut and paste your password from the email into the password box.
- Click on the 'Sign In' button.
- The system will then ask you to change your temporary password for a more robust password.
- You password must be at least six characters long and include at least one of the following:
- Uppercase character
- Lowercase character
- Special character ie @ or *
Please note that the payslips are in a new standard format and will look/feel different to previous payslips.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com