Night School April 2019
Birmingham School of Art: Margaret Street
On the last Tuesday of each month, Birmingham School of Art opens its doors to the public as a way of sharing work that students, staff and researches are creating.
Night School is organised by the students and it is a free event open to the public. Please come and support the School and students on Tuesday 30 April 2019 from 6pm - 9pm for the last Night School of the academic year.
What Is Happening:
- Ruskin Exhibition: Level 5 student exhibition in the Foyer.
- MA Show
- 'Nomadic Vitrine' by Recent Activity
- 'Listening To Spaces'
- 'Confessional' a reading by Leah Hickey: A reading in G.07. *Contains adult content*
- 'Spaces of Art and Architecture': Exhibition in G.07.
- BAAAD SHOP: BAAAD is the Level 6 fundraising team. The students are in their final year studying BA Art And Design (hence the name). They will be selling handcrafted items to help raise money for their final year exhibition. Bring cash and Paypal will be accepted.
- The Bar: The bar will be selling alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks throughout Night School in the social space. Please support the students running the Night School bar by purchasing a drink (or two!). Cash and card payments are accepted.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us for more information.