Who can visit Birmingham City University libraries?
Student and staff membership is automatic upon receipt of a university ID card. Alumni are welcome to register as library users for a fee of £35 a year.
Other types of library membership include:
- SCONUL Access (for students registered at participating universities)
- External Library User reference only (5 visits a year)
- Prospective research students
- Royal College of Organists Membership
- Fee Exempt Membership
To find out more or begin registration, visit our website.
What are the benefits of external library membership?
- Borrow up to 4 items
- Use the library for study
- Free WiFi on campus
- Find Open Access resources via the library website and the BCU Open Access Repository
How do I find out more?
If you have any questions you can contact the library via chat, email, or phone.