Tom Dunnett Sextet
Eastside Jazz Club, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Tom Dunnett trombone
James Copus trumpet
Chris Maddock tenor sax
Chris Eldred keys
Joe Downard bass
Will Glaser drums
The Tom Dunnett Sextet is a newly formed ensemble featuring exciting young talent playing original music. The three front line of trombone, tenor and trumpet provide a great platform for composition drawing on influences that embrace the likes of Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, Dave Holland and Chris Potter.
6.30pm Support: Shivraj Singh
7.45pm Main Show