Susie Perkis/George Kirkham/Fumiko Miyachi
The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Voice, percussion and piano - not your standard trio, is it?! Come and find out how our composers, Lily Loraine-Smith, Tristan Kersten, Cornelius O'Driscoll, Adam Pennington, Antonio Daprile, Cat Mole, Katie Ellwood and Kunling Liu have tackled the challenge of writing for this unusual setup, and be the first to experience eight brand new pieces.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.