Looking After Your Mental Health - Getting Ready For Work
Careers and Employment
City South Campus Seacole Building Westbourne Road Edgbaston Birmingham B15 3TN United Kingdom
Free Event (BCU Students and Alumni Only)
Location - Seacole Building, Room: 324
Take some of the stress out of moving on from university!
This session will cover practical tips and strategies including:
- Finding supportive employers
- When and how to tell employers about mental health issues
- Surviving the interview! Selling yourself effectively, whilst coping with the nerves.
- Getting off to a good start – strategies for the first day
- Building success for a happy and healthy career
Forthcoming events in Careers and Employment
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.