Careers and Employment
Location: C204 Curzon Building - Curzon Street
Recently graduated and looking to maximise your chances of gaining graduate-level employment?
Stay ahead of the competition by signing-up to KickStart My Future, a free one day programme for recent graduates, which includes:
- Identifying and acknowledging your skills, strengths and achievements
- Developing your personal brand
- Writing effective CVs, applications, covering letters and speculative letters
- Using the STAR technique
- Expanding your network
- Unlocking the hidden job market
- Developing strong interview techniques
This programme is open to all recent graduates of Birmingham City University, who are looking to enhance their chances of securing graduate-level employment.
Please note this is a full day event where you will be expected to arrive promptly at 9am and the programme will finish by 5pm.
Forthcoming events in Careers and Employment
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.