Find your health career: Healthcare's hidden roles
City South Campus Seacole Building Westbourne Road Edgbaston Birmingham B15 3TN United Kingdom
Visit our Health Careers Open Evening to speak with staff about our health courses.
If you are considering a career in healthcare but don't know where to start, or if you already work in healthcare but want to improve your skills and qualifications to boost your career, our event is ideal for you. Come along and we will introduce you to professions you may not have heard of or even considered before, and see which career could suit you best. We'll be covering careers in the following:
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Operating Department Practice (ODP)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Learning Disability Nursing
Why attend our Find your Health Career event?
- Hold in-depth conversations about the profession you’re interested in: Have one-to-one chats with academic staff, to help you choose the course that is right for you.
- See our facilities: We've invested £41 million in our campus and facilities. This is your chance to see where you could be studying.
- Meet staff from local healthcare Trusts: Find out what it’s really like to work in the health professions, and find out about the career opportunities available.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in applying for one of the health profession courses listed above.
- Those who are already working in a healthcare role, but want to improve their skills and qualifications and boost their career.
- Anyone who has made an application or has an offer to start one of our health courses with us in September 2020 – you’re more than welcome to drop-in to ask any questions you might have