Lunchtime Music: Eric Lu (piano)
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Winner of the Leeds International Piano Competition 2018, Eric Lu came to international attention as a prize winner at the 2015 Chopin International Competition in Warsaw aged just 17, and on winning the 2017 International German Piano Award and the US National Chopin Competition. He is currently studying at the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia where his teachers include Jonathan Biss and Robert McDonald, and is also a pupil of Dang Thai Son.
‘Artistry of that kind is rare in pianists of any age; to find it in a 20-year old is simply astounding.’
The Daily Telegraph
Events will be announced soon.