Meridian Quartet Featuring Drew Gress
Guest Jazz Artists
Eastside Jazz Club, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Jim Bashford drums and composition
John O’Gallagher alto sax
Liam Noble piano
Drew Gress bass
The music is based on life experiences that resonate through time and the relationship of Wing Chun Kung Fu and the Meridians of the body that can be used to control all emotions, power and decisions in the improvisation of everyday life. All compositions by Jim Bashford and will be featured on a forthcoming release on FMR records.
6.30pm Student bands led by Drew Gress
7.45pm Main Show
Forthcoming events in Guest Jazz Artists
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.