RBC Conductors' Ensemble
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Conductors Giannis Giannopoulos, Joseph Davies, Yannick Mayaud, Stefano Rossi
Haydn The Creation: The Representation of Chaos
Mozart Die Entführung aus dem Serail: Overture
Mozart Idomeneo: Overture
Mozart Thamos, King of Egypt: Interludes Nos 2, 4 & 5
Mozart Masonic Funeral Music
Mozart Symphony No.32
Haydn Symphony No.104
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire has a thriving postgraduate conducting course and this evening four of its students take centre stage to conduct an orchestra of their peers.
The students have been working together on a programme by two giants of 18th-century music, comprising both well-known and lesser-heard pieces by Joseph Haydn and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.