YCAT at the Conservatoire: Olivier Stankiewicz (oboe)
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£10 (£8) ticket entitles you to a drink at Boult's Bar
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Olivier Stankiewicz oboe
Ashok Gupta piano
Luise Buchberger cello
Devienne Sonata in G, Op. 71, No. 1
Mozart Violin Sonata in E minor, K.304 (trans. oboe and piano)
CPE Bach Sonata in G minor, H.549
Mozart Violin Sonata in B flat, K.454 (trans. oboe and piano)
Born in Nice, Olivier Stankiewicz studied at the CNSM in Paris. His awards include 1st Prize at the 2012 International Oboe Competition in Japan, and in 2013 he was named classical revelation by ADAMI.
In 2015 Olivier won 1st Prize at the Young Concert Artists auditions in Leipzig and New York. In the same year he was appointed principal oboe of the London Symphony Orchestra.