The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£5 per individual CODA event
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Composer Paul Taylor
Orchestra in the Shape of a Pair (cond. Yannick Mayaud)
Counterculture of the West Coast USA has inspired a unique experimental tradition in art and music. City Lights is an immersive mixed media work that will explore sonic landscapes of the city of San Francisco through live performance, field recordings and recorded text.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.