Blush & Name by Monday - Beyond Songs
The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£5 per individual CODA event
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Alex Collett-Sinfield and Cam Athanasiades have put two interdepartmental groups of performers and composers together. They would like to unite them to produce beyond songs, a concert consisting of a variety of quasi-improvised music accompanied by visuals, playing heavily with texture and structure. The group will be a very diverse mix of acoustic and electronic instruments, and their interplay will be central to the composition of beyond songs. The groups would also like to explore means of alternative notation and visuals to accompany the music during the performance.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.