The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Sini Simonen violin
Daniel Roberts violin
Charlotte Bonneton viola
Christopher Graves cello
Beethoven String Quartet in B flat, Op 18 No 6
Brahms String Quartet in A minor, Op.51 No.2
‘…the Castalians, led by the seraphic Sini Simonen who seems to pull her inspiration straight down from the skies, lived every moment.’ The Arts Desk
Young Classical Artists Trust is a leading charity for young artist development and management.
Forthcoming events in Afternoon Music
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.