Ari Hoenig Trio
Guest Jazz Artists
Eastside Jazz Club, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Ari Hoenig is one of the jazz world’s most respected and innovative drummers. A prolific bandleader and sideman, he has appeared on over a hundred recordings and worked with a diverse spectrum of artists including Wayne Krantz, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Joshua Redman and Chris Potter.
Ari will be joined by guitarist Tom Ollendorff and bassist Conor Chaplin.
“A disconcerting phenomenon of the drums” Jazzman magazine
6.30pm Support: Aidan Pope
7.45pm Main Show
Forthcoming events in Guest Jazz Artists
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.