Please fill in the form below to submit your details for a replacement transcript. If you are unsure of your specific Faculty, please select this from the drop-down options here
If you graduated before 2011, we are unable to provide a degree transcript as detailed module information is unavailable from this time. We are however able to provide you with a verification letter which will confirm the course studied and award obtained (if applicable). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request.
How we will use your personal data?
We will use your data to keep a record of your relationship with the University and to deliver a range of alumni and supporter activities. This will include sending you regular communications, telling you about events, promoting opportunities, benefits and services that may be of interest to you, fundraising and requests to complete relevant surveys.
Here are examples of activities that we might use your data for:
- Sending you publications from the University by post or email (subject to your preferences)
- Telling you about University events, alumni events and reunions and sending your invitations
- Giving you information about opportunities that we think may be of interest to you including job vacancies, mentoring, auditions, Alumni of the Year, volunteering and competitions
- Contacting you about opportunities to give donations to support our work
- Sending you communications from your school or faculty
- Giving you information about further study opportunities, including postgraduate fee discounts and scholarship
- Asking you to complete relevant surveys for example about alumni services, higher education or opportunities available.
We may use records of your interactions with the University to help us understand your level of engagement, which may be recorded on your individual record to help us personalise our service to you and direct resources appropriately.