Xizi Zhang (piano)
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Xizi Zhang piano
Debussy Pour le piano, L.95
Schumann Kreisleriana, Op.16
Xizi Zhang is currently studying for the Advanced Postgraduate Diploma with John Thwaites and Alastair Beatson at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire. Xizi has had masterclasses with renowned musicians such as Olga Kern, Richard Goode, Peter Donohoe, Jon Nakamatsu and has won 1st prize at both the 2008 Robert Schumann International Piano Competition for Youth and Beijing International Piano Festival Young Artists Concerto Competition.