The Dance in Music
Boccherini Chamber Music Festival
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
Free tickets for RBC staff and students
Staff and students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Martino Tirimo and Atsuko Kawakami piano
Brahms Variations on a theme by Haydn (St. Anthony Chorale) Op.56b
Guastavino 3 Argentinian Romances
Inafante 3 Andalusian Dances: II. Sentimiento
Ravel Rapsodie Espagnole
Born into a musical family in Cyprus, Martino Tirimo is a world-renowned artist who has performed all over the world with most major orchestras and has recorded extensively for EMI and Warner.
Joining Martino is Atsuko Kawakami who has made a name for herself as a brilliant pianist of great sensitivity.