Boccherini Chamber Music 3
Boccherini Chamber Music Festival
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR BCU STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Sonata for cello and basso in A G13
Thomas Martin & Anthony Alcock double basses
String quintet Op.25 No.4 in C G298
Lily Kettle, Francesca Girdlestone violins
Yuxin Chen viola
Peggy Nolan, Gen Li cellos
Quintet Op.39 No.3 in D G339
Sean Morrison, Alistair Legg violins
Peter Whitehead viola
Chloe Butterworth, Hui Cheng cellos
Two quintets brimming with Boccherini’s charm and eccentricities are preceded by a chance to hear one of his spectacularly virtuosic cello sonatas played by two of Royal Birmingham Conservatoire's esteemed double bass faculty members.