Manjit Singh Srai
Leader, R&D Automotive & Motorsports
- 0121 331 5405
Technical lead and Consultant Technologist for the Centre of Excellence in Heavy Diesel Emissions, which has supported MSc/MPhil/PhD research projects funded by regional, national and bodies, including:
- Supercharging of Heavy Diesel Engines, Epicam, JCB
- Hybrid Vehicle Control, Morgan Cars, Oxford University, Cranfield University
- Motorcycle ECU development, JBanks
Carbon Trust approved
- Electric Turbocharging, Aeristech, JCB, Birmingham City University PhD Director of Studies
- Functional Safety, RDVC, Birmingham City University PhD Director of Studies
- Development of Diesel Engine Open ECU, Pi-Innova.
Course Director for Engineering suite of Master’s courses in Automotive Calibration & Control, Automotive Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Lecture in Control, Vehicle Electronic Control and Hybrid Systems, Mathematics.