Why Choose Us?
Good question. Here are some of the reasons why...
- Broadcast quality facilities in a specially designed, £61m building, opened in 2013.
- Convenient location in the centre of England, and within a major city centre.
- Easy access, next to Birmingham ring-road, and close to M6 and major train stations.
- On-site MILO and mo-cap facilities
- Reasonable pricing tailored to your requirements.
Built in 2013, the facility has been designed from the ground-up to broadcast industry standard.
Who are we?
Our HD media facility in the heart of Birmingham is part of Birmingham City University, and boasts:
- 3 multi-camera HD TV studios with dedicated galleries (2,206 sq ft, 1,980 sq ft 1,184 sq ft)
- 3-wall green screen studio with infinity cove floor (1,170 sq ft)
- MILO motion control rig incorporating a 4K Sony F55 camera
- 6 radio studios
- 3 Avid Media Composers
- Da Vinci Resolve colour grading suite
- 2 Pro Tools audio suites with voice over booth
- Green room
- Dressing room and make-up areas
- On-site hospitality and catering.
In short, everything you could possibly need and more, right in the heart of the country. But don’t take our word for it – come and see for yourself.
Want to know more?
If you'd like us to visit you for a chat or if you'd like a tour of our facilities, why not get in touch?