04 - 07 Sep 2017 (10:00am - 5:00pm)
Birmingham School of Art’s MA Exhibition, Margaret, features work from over 50 artists, designers and educators from the UK and around the world. The exhibition features work of both full-time and part-time graduating students, alongside part-time first year students; exhibiting at a critical point mid-way through their journey with us.
The work produced over the year has been developed through a commitment to group discussion, the sharing of ideas and a vast amount of personal research. The interdisciplinary nature of the Postgraduate Programmes at Birmingham School of Art allows for an integration of theory and practice across a broad range of disciplines, reflected in this year’s exhibition.
This year the School will be joined by the School of Jewellery, further extending the potential of dialogue between practices, languages and craft.
- MA Fine Art
- MA Art and Design: Interdisciplinary Practice
- MA Arts and Education Practices
- MA Radical Media Art and Culture
- MA Arts and Project Management
- MA Innovation and Leadership in Museum Practice
- MA History and Theory in Art and Design