CBS in the Media
With the UK's exit from the European Union making news all around the world, members from our Centre for Brexit Studies have been featured in news shows, radio discussions and newspaper articles from every corner of the globe.
Below you'll find some of our recent examples of press coverage.
In the wake of Article 50 being triggered on March 29th by Theresa May, formerly starting the Brexit negotiations, CBS members spoke with the following outlets:
- Sukhwinder Sahl on BBC Coventry and Warwickshire and BBC WM
- Alex De Ruyter on BBC WM and Free Radio
- Alex De Ruyter and Scarlett McArdle on Forbes magazine online
- Julian Beer on The Business Desk
- Paul Forrest on Channel 5 news
- Alex De Ruyter on China Radio International
- Alex De Ruyter on Voice of the Cape
- Scarlett McArdle in Folha de São Paulo
- Alex De Ruyter and Scarlett McArdle in Business Birmingham
- Alex de Ruyter taped a video, titled "Brexit and Inequality", for Urban Inc at a British Council event in Romania