Our staff are currently working on projects with international partners in The Netherlands, Greece, India and Mauritius.
We are open to expressions of interest from potential international partners in the following areas:
- Clinical leadership and management
- Infection prevention and control
- Public health
- Advanced Health care practice
- Policy and sociological impact on health and well-being
- Sexual health
- Learning Disability/ Special Educational Needs.
Projects we have worked on include the development of courses such as:
- Diploma in Hospital Management
- MSc in Advanced Healthcare (Women's Health)
- MSc in Inter-Professional Educational Sciences and Special Needs.
For further discussion, email Joy Hall or contact her on 0121 3316049 or 0121 3316178.