We believe that effective communication and teamwork is pivotal to the delivery of safe and efficient patient care. Enhancing these skills will offer real benefits both to patient recovery and efficiency for the NHS.
ComsLive is a 3D virtual world training environment that can be used to support skills developments in aspects of care that involve team working and communication. Quantitative research has demonstrated enhanced real world practice following ComsLive training within areas such as infection prevention.
The benefits of ComsLive include:
- Bespoke scenarios tailored to your needs
- Development of effective team working and communication between staff
- Designed and developed by leading healthcare teaching professionals
- Customer support from Birmingham City University
- Challenging scenarios practised in a safe environment
- High student engagement in activities
- 3D Multi-user interactions
To explore development and/or research partnerships or to take a closer look at the benefits of ComsLive please contact Nigel Wynne, Senior Academic in Learning and Teaching.