Engineering Applicant Visit Days
If you are a UK applicant in receipt of an offer for one of our undergraduate courses in Engineering, you will be invited to one of our Applicant Visit Days.
Applicant Visit Days are by invitation only.
How it works
1You should have received an email on how to register your place.
2You will need the username and password from the email.
Not received an email?
If you've haven’t yet been invited to attend one of our Applicant Visit Days and you have been offered a place to study at Birmingham City University, please let us know.
Attending one of these days is the best way to find out what makes engineering with us special. Even if you've already come along to one of our open days, the applicant visit day provides you with that extra level of detail to inform your choice. It is also an opportunity for us to find out about you and what drives you to explore your interest in engineering with us.
Applicant Visit Day dates
- Wednesday 30 November 2016
- Wednesday 7 December 2016
- Wednesday 18 January 2017
- Saturday 28 January 2017
- Wednesday 8 February 2017
- Saturday 18 February 2017
- Wednesday 22 February 2017
- Saturday 4 March 2017
- Saturday 18 March 2017
- Wednesday 29 March 2017
- Wednesday 26 April 2017
- Wednesday 3 May 2017
- Wednesday 10 May 2017
Attendance is compulsory for MEng applicants who must attend an Applicant Visit Day before they can be made an offer.
- Get in-depth information about your chosen course
- Learn about the student experience here and the journey your course will take you on
- Explore our campus including the School's excellent facilities
- Talk in person to your future academic tutors
- Chat informally to our current students
- Find out about student finance, support services, accommodation and your application at our Information Hub*
Download our 2017 AVD Guide
Use the button below to download a copy of our new 22-page AVD Guide.
* The Information Hub may be of particular interest to parents and carers, allowing them to source specific information about Birmingham City University.
You can choose to visit us on a Wednesday afternoon or a Saturday morning or afternoon.
We aim to make these days as informative, interesting and relaxing as possible for you, and are happy for you to bring one parent or guest along too.