International Continuing Professional Development courses
- Administrators Programme
- Heads of Department programme
- English Teachers Summer School programme
- Additional activities and visits
Who is it for?
This course is designed for school administrators and those in educational administration roles in schools, colleges and universities. Ideally participants should have a good level of spoken and written English language competency and be qualified to degree level.
One week minimum contact delivered in home countries or in the UK plus pre-course tasks and four weeks of post-course e-learning support.
- This is a bespoke programme which may be modified subject to negotiation if you require.
- The course will be delivered in the English language.
- One weeks’ face to face delivery will take place at one location for all participants at suitable teaching premises as provided by the client, free of charge to the provider.
- The price quoted is for a minimum cohort of 20 participants, should this not be achieved then the fee for a cohort of 20 will still be payable.
- Delivery will equate to approximately five hours face-to-face per day for the week-long programme, incorporating 30 minutes self-reflection.
- There will be one lead tutor for delivery of the programme, with support tutors as necessary.
- Participants will engage with five to ten hours of online-led learning for each of the subsequent four weeks during the distance learning elements of the programme.
- Tutors will provide an individual tutorial for each participant during the four-week period.
- Participants will have the option to undertake additional work, for academic accreditation for an additional fee to be agreed beforehand.
- The provider will cover the cost of staff travel, accommodation and subsistence for the duration of the their stay in the home country.
- The provider will provide all course materials, to be delivered to the training venue in advance of the programme commencement.
Contact for further information
If you are interested in finding out more about our international continuing professional development courses, please contact:
Phil Taylor, CPD Programme Director
Telephone: +44 (0)121 331 7351