- Finding a Placement
- Industry opinion - Ruth Katz
- Student Placement at Xerox
In order to be able to do a Sandwich Year, the Faculty requires students to meet the following conditions:
- Successful completion of all first year modules (level 4)
- Successful completion of at least 75% of second year modules (level 5)
- Settlement of any outstanding fees for tuition and accommodation (if applicable)
Any resit of a module carried into the final year would be with attendance, a check therefore is made to ensure that the module or an equivalent will be running when the placement student returns. If not, alternatives can be considered, but acceptance on the placement could not be guaranteed.
Placement organisations whose job roles involve working with children will require students to have their backgrounds checked by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).