TV Studio D
Studio D is located in the heart of the UK, based in Birmingham city centre, minutes from New Street Station and close to the M6.
This space hosts an integrated TV set for interviews, media training, webcasts and set-based productions. It is equipped with fluorescent set lighting as well as a lighting rig. Curzon Street Studios has been acoustically treated and isolated from the main building and offers a dedicated green room, dressing room and WiFi. Pricing is reasonably tailored to your requirements.
Studio D specifications
- L10m x W11.6m x H3.8m 1184 sq ft (110 sq m)
- 600Mbit/s superfast broadband
- Free Wifi in all Studios
- Green room and production office
- Make–up & shower rooms
- Disabled toilets
- A combination of dimmer circuits (for Tungsten fixtures) and DMX distribution for fixtures with local dimming (for fluorescent/LED fixtures)
- Doughty type 60 sliding rail system - 6x rails, 12x cross pieces
- 24x 16A dimming system (for Tungsten lighting)
- 28x 13A outlets distributed at grid level
- 10x 13A outlets at floor level
- 8x 32A outlets at studio floor level
Competitive quotes are offered based on your precise requirements. Please send us a message and we’ll get back to you promptly.