The Natural Voice will give you an introduction to the work of Kristin Linklater and will be the beginning of a "journey of voice discovery that will appeal to all your senses". (Kristin Linklater, Freeing the Natural Voice)
You will experience the vocal and physical freedom of speech which voice training can give you, delivered by Voice Tutors, Simon Ratcliffe* and Francoise Walot*, who will help you to explore the expressive potential of your voice.
*Simon and Francoise are members of the Conservatoire's Voice Department and accredited teachers of the Linklater Method.
If applying to our 'Natural Voice' short training course, you will need to provide brief information about your previous performance experience or training when applying.
To apply for this course, please use our online application form:
Fees and Finance
£250 plus booking fee.
Prospective students from the UK
- Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to a range of questions about our courses and studying here.
- If you need further help, you can contact the Course Enquiries Team by emailing ShortCourses@bsa.bcu.ac.uk
- Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)121 331 5595.
Prospective students from outside the UK
- Please use the International Enquiry Form.
- Alternatively, call us +44 (0)121 331 5389.