Tommy Fuller Presents: From Zappa to Glass
The Jazz Club
Eastside Jazz Club, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
FREE TICKETS FOR BCU STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Featuring special guests: Jez Franks and Jim Bashford
An evening of collaboration between the Jazz and Percussion departments. Percussionists Gloria Yehilevsky, Liz Kung and Matt Holmes complete the New Music Quartet playing arrangements of contemporary music from Frank Zappa to Philip Glass.
Tommy is then joined by Birmingham legends Jez Franks, Jim Bashford and Lewis Sallows to première his brand new compositions and re-imaginings of standards.
6.30pm Set 1
7.30pm Set 2