Discover the future talent’s digital and technological solutions to your business challenges.
What is Innovation Fest?
Innovation Fest is a one day event offering businesses the opportunity to experience the creative talent emerging from Birmingham City University’s faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
As part of their studies, Birmingham City University learners are encouraged to work on business-linked projects, aimed at coming up with digital and technology based prototypes addressing industry challenges, utilising the latest research and innovation available.
How can businesses benefit from Innovation Fest?
- Access over 280 students who will be showcasing their project ideas.
- Learn from new student findings that could support your business objectives.
- Engage and network with students and fellow businesses in your industry.
- Discover future talent for your business.
- Explore the latest industry findings, as we launch the Regional Observatory and West Midlands Growth Hub Tech and Digital report.
When and where?
Innovation Fest was held on 26th May at Millennium Point.
How can businesses be part of Innovation Fest 2018?
Businesses can access the latest student talent by offering their own business challenges as projects, or even participating in the judging process.
Interested in engaging with the future's top digital and tech talent?
For more information on participating in next year’s festival send us an enquiry selecting ‘Innovation Festival’. A member of our team will then contact you.