Lois Wallace is a Full-time Senior Lecturer working 0.5 in Fine Art and 0.5 Visual Communication (Illustration). She trained in Fine Art at the Slade School of Art, London where she studied painting. She has an extensive record of exhibiting both nationally and Internationally.
Her most recent exhibitions are:
- 2016 Shezhen International biennale, China.
- 2015 Summer Exhibition The Royal Academy of Art. Salon, Waterhall Gallery, Birmingham Art Gallery and Museum.
- International Painters, Raab Gallery, Berlin. London Group, The Cello Factory, London.
- Summer Arts Prize, Lacey Contemporary Gallery, London.
- Freedom of Travel, JRGallery, Berlin 2014 Nottingham Castle, Nottingham Castle Gallery, Prizewinner.
Lois is involved in trans disciplinary practice working across courses in Fine Art and Visual Communication. From this she has organised exhibitions centred on drawing practice within the University. Currently she is engaged with developing new projects between departments to create interdisciplinary live events and publications